Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Was Rush for the Money!

Where is the money for my MBA course?
Where is the money for my daughter's high quality school?
Where is the money for my wife's beautiful house and her dream expensive beauty services?
Where is the money for my deluxe car?
Where is the money for my family's holidays at oversea beautiful beaches?
Where is the money for improving our parents (my wife's and mine) living quality?
Where is the money for supporting other people that I think I should support in our society?
Where is the money...?
Where is the money...?

I can not list all the questions about where is the money for my needs in this life and for the future. I must be aware that the money will not come with one who do not work but just stay asking for where the money comes. Working, working and working hard will help? I have been working hard, stay up late for thinking of the methods to make money. That did not work well, however. WHY?
I could earn money from my previous ways but the income was not good. I tried to search for the reasons behind. Following are some major reasons that stuck me from improving my income
1/ I've so rushed for the money that I could not think for a long strategy of money making
2/
I've so rushed for the money that I might stuck in some projects of no relevant return which ruined my time, innovation and even my saving money from other projects
3/
I've so rushed for the money that I could not differentiate where are the stable sources of money
4/
I've so rushed for the money that I could not spend relevant time for my beloved. Why the money come with you when I could not share all my feeling with my beloved? That is why that the money could not come with me.
5/ Last but not least and very important that
I've so rushed for the money that I could not feel about the truth value of the money I made. Sometimes I could not recognize "how much" $1000 is and how much different between $1000 and $10.000. This point is very dangerous since I could waste a lot of money for a small but not stable profit.

Fortunately, I have figured out that "Rush for the money" does not work, at least with me. I have to change my attitude with the money. Money must come with me if I am happy with it in the whole meaning. Like a friend, let money understand you well and you should understand her thoroughly. Saving her for every time, even for a very little amount but always listen to her and let her pay for what she thinks she should. She just temporally go and turn back with you accompanied with many of her friends (other money will come). Like a friend, she does not want to live in a boring circumstance. Always bring her creative and innovative stages for her to play.

Be calm down, don't rush for her and always make her creatively and innovatively travel with you in all your life's journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment